Yelloh Villages, Deauville, Calvados, Normandy
- indoor pool – small but essential given how wet it turned out to be
- outdoor pool – I was the only one to use it during our stay, and hardly surprising as it wasn’t heated, but it is a great pool
- bar/restaurant – the friendly owners were always around and available, and the pression (though expensive) is of course always welcome!
- morning bread/pastries deliveries
- easy cycling to Deauville if a little hilly
- kids club turned out to be a ramshackle affair and on only one afternoon of our 5 day stay. We may have been out of season but we felt allowance should be made regardless of this and more dependent on demand (it seemed like there was a fair amount)
- no shop
- bit pricey for what it was
- our pitch turned into a quagmire when it rained
- the rain!
Campervanman star rating: 2.5/5